Peppermint tincture (Mentha piperita) is a food supplement made from organic domestic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF PEPPERMINT TINCTURE (Mentha piperita):
- Peppermint leafs (Slovenian, organic),
- fruit brandy (Slovenian, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE PEPPERMINT TINCTURE (Mentha piperita):
We take 20-25 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if it is needed.
We take the tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We drink the tincture before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF PEPERMIINT TINCTURE (Mentha piperita):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- Suitable for pregnancy nausea and vomiting.
- It burdens the heart slightly (because it stimulates blood circulation) therefore larger quantities, especially for people with a weak heart are not recommended.
- The gastro-oesophageal reflux may worsen and heartburn may increase.
- Peppermint is not used at cholecystitis, cholestasis or severe liver impairment.
- If we drink the tea and the tincture moderate there are no side effects.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount, or the dose, should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT MENTHA PIPPERITA (Mentha piperita). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Helps with indigestion.
Helps with flatulence and belly spasm.
Contributes to optimal relaxation and helps to maintain a healthy sleep.
Contributes to the natural defences of the body – support of the body´s defence – supports the immune system.
Helps to supports a healthy digestion, has a positive influence on intestinal health, contributes to the normal function of intestinal tract, helps keep the stomach healthy.