Nasturtium tincture is a completely natural food supplement of top quality made from organic herbs and alcohol.
COMPOSITION OF NASTURTIUM (Tropaeolum majus) TINCTURE:
- fresh leaves and flowers of nasturtium (Slovenian, organic),
- natural fruit brandy (Slovenian, organic).
THE PROCEDURE OF MANUFACTURING NASTURTIUM (Tropaeolum majus) TINCTURE:
All ingredients are grown and processed in Slovenia.
Nasturtium is grown organically on our organic farm.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures a specially adjusted proportion of alcohol, which maintains a higher proportion of desirable active ingredients.
NASTURTIUM (Tropaeolum majus) TINCTURE PRODUCT DETAILS:
QUANTITY 100 ml.
The tincture has an ecological certificate, the control is carried out by SI EKO-002.
CONCENTRATION 1:5, fruit brandy 40% vol. alk.
Packaged in a dark glass bottle with a dropper.
The product is 100% natural. It does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
USE OF NASTURTIUM (Tropaeolum majus) TINCTURE:
Take 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, in more severe cases it can be taken continuously for up to 2 months. Then we take a break for at least a week. We repeat these types of cycles as needed.
Always take the tincture with water – either pour it into approx. 1 dcl of water or pour it onto a teaspoon and rinse with a glass of water.
It is best if the tincture is taken before a meal or at least one hour after a meal (it is less effective on a full stomach). One bottle of tincture is used in about 3 weeks.
- A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Recommended daily amounts or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN DUE TO THE ALCOHOL CONTENT.
- No other side effects or contraindications are known.
RECOMMENDED COMBINATIONS WITH OUR OTHER PRODUCTS:
- reishi tincture contributes to the natural immunological defense
- echnacea tincture immune system
- Nasturtium tincture can be combined with herbs as desired.
CONCLUSION ON THE EFFECTS OF NASTURTIUM (Tropaeolum majus) (according to strict European restrictions):
Unfortunately, it is not allowed to make any claims about its actions.