Mistletoe tincture is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
THE COMPOSITION OF THE MISTELTOE TINCTURE (Viscum album):
- shoots of white mistletoe from organic apple-trees (Slovenian origin, organic)
- Slovenian organic fruit spirit.
QUANTITY 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, 45% Vol. Alc.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE MISTELTOE TINCTURE (Viscum album):
20 – 30 drops three times a day for three weeks, after at least one week break, can the cycles be repeated as necessary.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF MISTLETOE TINCTURE (Viscum album):
- 1 bottle of tincture 100 ml is consumed in approximately 3 weeks.
- Hold the prescribed dose – overdose can cause dizziness or headache.
- Compatible with drugs, except in the case of drugs for heart consult your doctor.
- Not appropriate for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Usually is necessary to take the tincture for approximately 2 months (with breaks), to achieve visible changes.
- Dietary supplement white mistletoe is not a replacement for a balanced and varied diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT MISTLETOE (Viscum album). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Supports the immune system and the body’s defence (antioxidant).
Antioxidants can protect from free radicals and helps in case of foods intake deficiency or increased amount of nutrients.
Contributes to vascular health. Helps the microcirculation trophism, increasing the permeability and capillary microcirculation.
Through balanced diets helps the control of lipidic metabolism (cholesterol and triglycerides).
There are no reviews yet.