Hops and valerian tincture (Humulus lupulus, Valeriana officinalis) is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF HOPS AND VALERIAN TINCTURE (Humulus lupulus, Valeriana officinalis):
- dried flowers of wild hops (Slovenian origin, organic)
- roots of valerian (Slovenian origin, organic),
- organic Slovenian fruit spirit
QUANTITY 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, 45 % Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN DUE TO THE ALCOHOL CONTENT.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE HOPS AND VALERIAN TINCTURE (Humulus lupulus, Valeriana officinalis):
25-30 drops three times a day continuously for 3 weeks, after one week break, we can repeat the cycles as needed.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF HOPS AND VALERIAN TINCTURE (Humulus lupulus, Valeriana officinalis):
- 1 bottle (100 ml) of tincture we consume in approximately 3 weeks.
- Safety during pregrancy and lactation has not been established.
- May impair ability to drive and use machines.
- Gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, abdominal cramps) may rarely occur.
- Dietary supplement hops and valerian tincture is not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT HOPS AND VALERIAN (Humulus lupulus, Valeriana officinalis):. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
The effective substances contained in combination valerian-hops affect the receptors in the brain where they are responsible for sleep and calming down nervous activity in a natural way /contributes to a healthy sleep/helps to fall asleep.