Blueberry leaves tincture (Vaccinium myrtilus) is a natural food supplement from Slovenian organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF BLLUBERRY LEAFS TINCTURE (Vaccinium myrtilus):
- Blueberry leafs (organic, Slovenian origin)
- fruit spirit (organic, Slovenian origin).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, 45% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE BLLUBERRY LEAFS TINCTURE (Vaccinium myrtilus):
We take 20-25 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks. After at least a week break, cycles can be repeated if it is needed.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF BLUBERRY LEAFS TINCTURE (Vaccinium myrtilus):
- We consume one 1 bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- A prolonged consumption of blueberry’s leaves preparation can damage the liver.
- Diabetic patients should regularly and accurate control sugar in blood and urine.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Used for the good circulation of blood in microvessels” / “Helps to decrease the sensations of heavy leggs.