Wild teasel glycerite (Dipsacus fullonum) is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF WILD TEASEL GLYCERITE (Dipsacus fullonum):
- wild teasel root (Slovenian origin, organic),
- organic food-grade glycerin.
QUANTITY 100 ml.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 3, V/V, 60 % glycerin
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE WILD TEASEL GLYCERITE (Dipsacus fullonum):
30-40 drops three times a day continuously for 3 months. Then 3 days 3 times daily during full moon time.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF WILD TEASEL GLYCERITE (Dipsacus fullonum):
- 1 bottle (100 ml) of wild teasel glycerite we consume in approximately 2-3 weeks.
- Dietary supplement wild teasel glycerite is not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.