Tincture “parasites” is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF TINCTURE “PARASITES”:
- Immature walnut fruits (Juglans regia), Slovenian origin, organic.
- sweet wormwood herb (Artemissia annua), slovenian origin, organic,
- cloves (Syzygium aromaticum), organic, non EU,
- papaya seeds (Carica papaya), organic, non EU,
- fruit spirit 45 % Alc. Vol. (Slovenian origin, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, fruit spirit 45% Alk. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE TINCTURE “PARASITES”:
We take 20 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break, cycles can be repeated if it is needed.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF TINCTURE “PARASITES”:
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 4 weeks.
- Not suitable for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Children can take the tincture in a reduced quantity (we reduce the dose in the same proportion as are the weight of the child against the weight of an adult).
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
There are no reviews yet.