Sweet wormwood tincture is a food supplement with organic certificate.
INGREDIENTS OF SWEET WORMWOOD TINCTURE (Artemisia anua):
- Sweet wormwood herb (organic, Slovenian origin)
- fruit brandy (organic, Slovenian origin).
Quantity: 100 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE SWEET WORMWOOD TINCTURE (Artemisia anua):
We take 20-25 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, After at least a week break cycles can be repeated if it is needed.
For preventive increase of resistance we take sweet wormwood 1 day per month 3x daily. At colds we take the dose until we recover.
We take tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We take tincture before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF SWEET WORMWOOD TINCTURE (Artemisia anua):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- It is recommended to take concoctions from sweet wormwood together with iron and vitamin C, for example. khaki, aronia juice, lemonade dried apricots and dates…
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.