Sweet wormwood tincture is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF SWEET WORMWOOD TINCTURE (Artemisia annua):
- Sweet wormwood herb (organic, Slovenian origin)
- fruit spirit (organic, Slovenian origin).
Quantity: 100 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, fruit brandy 45% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE SWEET WORMWOOD TINCTURE (Artemisia annua):
We take 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, After at least a week break cycles can be repeated if it is needed.
For preventive increase of resistance we take sweet wormwood 1 day per month 3x daily. At colds we take the dose until we recover.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF SWEET WORMWOOD TINCTURE (Artemisia annua):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- It is recommended to take concoctions from sweet wormwood together with iron and vitamin C, for example. khaki, aronia juice, lemonade dried apricots and dates…
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANY MORE ABOUT THE EFFECTS OF THE SWEET WORMWOOD TINCTURE. WE SUGGEST THAT YOU SEEK ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES.
There are no reviews yet.