Sugar tincture formula is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF SUGAR TINCTURE FORMULA:
- olive (Olea europaea) leaves tincture (Slovenian origin, organic),
- burdock (Arctium lappa) tincture (Slovenian origin, organic),
- milky oats (Avena sativa) tincture (Slovenian origin, organic),
- dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale) tincture (Slovenian origin, organic).
QUANTITY 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, 45 % Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tinctures are made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE SUGAR TINCTURE FORMULA:
25-30 drops three times a day continuously for 3 weeks. After one week break, we can repeat the cycles as needed.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF SUGAR TINCTURE FORMULA:
- 1 bottle (100 ml) of sugar formula tincture we consume in approximately 3 weeks.
- Dietary supplement sugar formula tincture is not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT HERBS USED IN SUGAR TINCTURE FORMULA. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
olive leaves –
Daily intake of supplemental olive leaf extract polyphenols, and, contributes to the reduction of the blood glucose rise after meals
Helps the physiological sugars balance.
Help to maintain a normal blood glucose level
Contributes to the functions of the intestinal tract. Helps the physiological pH balance of the stomach.
milky oats –
For the gastrointestinal tract health 2. Improves appetite 3. Reinforces secretion of digestive glands 4. Normalizes intestinal tract function