St. John’s wort tincture (Hypericum perforatum) is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF ST. JOHN’S WORT TINCTURE (Hypericum perforatum):
- St. John’s wort (Slovenian mountain origin, organic)
- organic Slovenian fruit spirit
QUANTITY 50 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 4, V/V, 45 % Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE ST. JOHN’S WORT TINCTURE (Hypericum perforatum):
15-20 drops three times a day continuously for 3 weeks. After one week break, we can repeat the cycles as needed.
Tincture can also be taken only in days when needed – for example in the days that you feel distressed, nervous you take it 3 times daily. After feeling better for few days, you can stop.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF ST. JOHN’S WORT TINCTURE (Hypericum perforatum):
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MOST MEDICINES, ESPECIALLY NOT WITH ANTIDEPRESSANTS. IF YOU HAVE MEDICINES, BE SURE TO CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING IT!
- 1 bottle (50 ml) of St. John’s wort tincture we consume in approximately 2-3 weeks.
- Dietary supplement St. John’s wort tincture is not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- During the treatment intense UV-exposure of the respective skin areas should be avoided. If signs of skin infections are observed, a doctor or a qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted.
- Patients taking other medicines on prescription are advised to consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking Hypericum.
- Women using hormonal contraceptives should take additional contraceptive measures.
- Prior to elective surgery possible interactions with products used during general and regional anaesthesia should be identified. If necessary, the herbal medicinal product should be discontinued.
- Hyperici herba preparations may contribute to serotonergic effects when combined with antidepressants such as serotonin reuptake inhibitors (e.g. sertraline, paroxetine) or buspirone. Very rarely undesired effects (serotonin syndrome) with autonomic dysfunctions (such as perspiration, tachycardia, diarrhoea, fever), mental alterations (such as agitation, disorientation), and motor alterations (such as tremor or myoclonias) can occur in combination with serotonin-uptake inhibitors or other serotonergic active substances.
- The use is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- Since no data on the safe use in children are available, the use in children under 12 years of age is not recommended
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT ST. JOHN’S WORT (Hypericum perforatum):. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
- A generally restorative product for those who wish to suppress the addiction, including smoking addiction
- A generally restorative product for the maintenance of body’s functions — strengthens the immunity, improves the state of cardiovascular system, tones up the body, stimulates mental work capacities, increases body’s adaptation in extreme and stressful situations
- Contains herbs with body strengthening and restorative properties
- Contains herbs with sweat-promoting, body strengthening and purifying properties.
Helps in sleep disturbances.
Promotes the normal production of bile and increases the bile flow
Contributes to emotional balance and general welbeing/contributes to optimal relaxation/helps to support the relaxation and mental and physical wel being/helps to maintain a healthy sleep/helps maintain a positive mood
Contributes to emotional balance /contributes to optimal relaxation /helps to support the relaxation /helps to maintain a healthy sleep /helps maintain a positive mood.
St John’s wort / Hypericum helps to maintain emotional balance / balanced mood / positive mood.
Supports the excretory function of the kidneys.
Soothing for throat/ – supportive and soothing in case of tickle in the throat – to use in case of temporary croakiness – mild and softening for the throat – for an appropriate and easy respiration.
Helps improve the overall health and appearance of the skin.
Helps to support the digestion ; contributes to the function of intestinal tract.