Chicory tincture (Cichorium intybus) is a food supplement.
INGREDIENTS OF CHICORY TINCTURE (Cichorium intybus):
- Chicory roots and herbs (Slovenian origin)
- fruit spirit (Slovenian origin).
Quantity 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 3, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE CHICORY TINCTURE (Cichorium intybus):
Rub the affected area with undiluted tincture at least 2x daily (morning and evening).
We drink 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks. After at least a week break cycles can be repeated. We take tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We take tincture before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF CHICORY TINCTURE (Cichorium intybus):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- When used on joints the tincture dries the skin, we recommend using oils or ointments after its application. From our offer, we recommend St John’s wort oil or resin ointment, which also stimulate the blood circulation.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Supports the health of bones and joins.
Supports in weight loss programs – to assist loss of weight in addition to dieting.
Contributes to normal urinary elimination functions. Supports detoxification systems. Contributes to urinary flow. Promotes urinary elimination. Promotes the renal elimination functions
Improves heart activity and lowers blood sugar level.
Support liver health.
Supports digestion – contributes to the stimulation of the production of the digestif body fluids and of the gastro-intestinal movement.