Chicory tincture (Cichorium intybus) is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF CHICORY TINCTURE (Cichorium intybus):
- Chicory roots (Slovenian origin, organic)
- fruit spirit (Slovenian origin, organic).
Quantity 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 3, V/V, fruit spirit 40% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE CHICORY TINCTURE (Cichorium intybus):
Rub the affected area with undiluted tincture at least 2x daily (morning and evening).
We drink 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks. After at least a week break cycles can be repeated.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF CHICORY TINCTURE (Cichorium intybus):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- When used on joints the tincture dries the skin, we recommend using oils or ointments after its application. From our offer, we recommend St John’s wort oil or resin ointment, which also stimulate the blood circulation.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN DUE TO ALCOHOL CONTENT.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT CHICORY (Cichorium intybus). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Supports the health of bones and joins.
Supports in weight loss programs – to assist loss of weight in addition to dieting.
Contributes to normal urinary elimination functions. Supports detoxification systems. Contributes to urinary flow. Promotes urinary elimination. Promotes the renal elimination functions
Improves heart activity and lowers blood sugar level.
Support liver health.
Supports digestion – contributes to the stimulation of the production of the digestif body fluids and of the gastro-intestinal movement.