Pine tree needles tincture (Pinus sylvestris) is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF PINE TREE NEEDLES TINCTURE (Pinus sylvestris):
- pine tree needles (Slovenian origin, organic)
- organic Slovenian fruit spirit 55% Alc. Vol.
- pine tree needles water extract (Slovenian origin, organic)
QUANTITY 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, 30 % Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN DUE TO THE ALCOHOL CONTENT.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE PINE TREE NEEDLES TINCTURE (Pinus sylvestris):
25-30 drops three times a day continuously for 3 weeks, after one week break, we can repeat the cycles as needed.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF PINE TREE NEEDLES TINCTURE (Pinus sylvestris):
- 1 bottle (100 ml. ) of pine tree needles tincture we consume in approximately 3 weeks.
- Dietary supplement buckwheat tincture is not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.