In herbal tea “kidneys” we combined herbs that are hand-picked, primarily on our own organic herb farm.
Birch leaves, horsetail and nettle supports the excretory function of the kidneys. Oat leaves for the urogenital system health. Goldenrod helps maintain a healthy urinary tract.
INGREDIENTS OF HERBAL TEA “KIDNEYS”:
- birch leaf (Betula pendula)
- horsetail (Equisetum arvense)
- milky oat plant (Avena sativa)
- nettle (Urtica dioica)
- european goldenrod (Solidago virgaurea).
THE ORIGIN OF ALL HERBS Slovenia, EU FROM CERTIFIED ORGANIC PRODUCTION
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO PREPARE HERBAL TEA “KIDNEYS”:
As an infusion: on a teaspoon of herbs we pour a cup of boiling water and allow stand for 5-10 minutes. Then we strain and drink up to 3 cups per day.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF HERBAL TEA “KIDNEYS”
- 1 bag of herbal tea is sufficient for approx. 15 – 20l tea.
- If we prepare more mild tea that can be drunk up to 1.5 liters per day. Tea stimulates urination very much and it is needed, in addition to tea, drink as much water as possible, so that urinary system can be cleaned. This type of therapy is not recommended for people with weak heart, because of burden on the heart (for them we recommend a tincture “kidney”).
- At such difficulties you may in addition to tea “kidney” use also our tincture “kidney “, which in cases of urinary tract infections proves very efficient.
- Tea is also suitable with kidney stones and sand. Here, too, is applicable the need to drink a lot of water.
- Tea is suitable for children and elderly people. Pregnant women can drink it in small quantities.