The workshop preparing medicinal herbal for home pharmacy is intended for those who would like to be able to help themselves with common health problems in a natural way. In this workshop you will learn how to make your own herbal preparations and when to use them. After this workshop you will be able to make a variety of basic herbal preparations and you’ll also know how to use them
TOPICS OF THE WORKSHOP PREPARING MEDICINAL HERBS FOR HOME PHARMACY:
- Bases and methods of making herbal tinctures, when they are appropriate and how to use them,
- making herbal oils (macerates), which oils are suitable for basis and how to use them,
- making herbal spreads; which herbs can be used and why they are recommended,
- making simple and effective natural herbal syrups and when to use them,
- how we can treat ourselves with clay and when such treatment is most appropriate,
- how can be made a simple natural herbal ointment and for what purposes it can be used
At the workshop each participant makes its oven tincture, together we make a herbal ointment and taste herbal syrup and spread. Each participant also receives materials with basic information and recipes.
Duration: Approx. 3 hours.
Workshop is led by Monika and Tomaž Mulej
Contribution: presumably EUR 40 (depending on the location and the organizer)
The price for oranisations is negotiable